Eastern Beaver Fuse panels

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1FJR

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I had wired all my accessories a few years ago up under the dash. I started to get issues in the intercom so I decided to rewire everything. I bought the Eastern Beaver Fuse panels. I looked all over the place on the bike and every were I looked I already had stuff there. So I decided to put it on the right side of the bike by the rear brake reservoir. In the past I had cut out some of the plastic in this area and put in a aluminum box for storage. So I mounted it to the side. I do not remember what the original area looked like, so you might be able do the same on an original non modified bike. I really liked the ease of the Eastern Beaver fuse panel and it's set up.

I have included a photo of the box that I did put in the bike.

65467283_b8VBy-M.jpg

65467286_oET4Y-M.jpg

Here are the pictures of the fuse panel. I did not take a lot of pictures of the rest of the install. I bought a section of heavy extension cord with three copper wires. I used this for the two power supplies and the ground.

1332609789267-S.jpg

1333225306123-S.jpg

1333225358720-S.jpg

I hope this might give some others some ideas on where to mount their fuse panel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Its a great fuse panel. Hadn't thought of that spot since I had room under my seat for the PC-8 along with my PC3. I bought all of my wire harnesses and switches from Jim as well. The 60" PC-8 harness fit like a glove. I've got 2 sets of aux. lights, heated grips, heated gear plug, and battery tender running through mine. He does nice work and shipping from Japan doesn't take much longer than domestic.

There was a post years ago about removing all the plastic in the area to open it up for storage. I cut it out then had a local shop make the box. I was able to put the ecu under it. It has been a great place to store stuff.