Entymotic Ear Plugs, ER6i

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FWIW, mine arrived today without incident. I order often from Buy.com and have never had a problem. Even though they don't sound as good as my Ultimate Ears Super.FI 5 Pros (of course , they were also less than half the cost), they do sound pretty damn good and I can see why they're so popular among the forum members.

I have gone another route (more expensive) with the ear plugs, sooo...

If anybody wants a set of these Entymotics new in the box for $50 shipped in the lower 48, send me a PM.

Haven't used them, so I can't say if they are really good, bad or indifferent.

Thanks.

B)

Are "Entymotics" earplugs made by that donut company?

e_rich_frosted_donut.gif

But instead of elves like Keebler uses, they use those talking trees from the LOTR...?

ent.jpg

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If anybody wants a set of these Entymotics new in the box for $50 shipped in the lower 48, send me a PM.

Thanks.

B)
Hey Zip, Those the black ones you're trying to get rid of? If so I'll take em. I used a pair for 2 full riding seasons on almost every ride and never had a complaint... until my little lowside at DealsGap when my head and mp3 player chose diff paths turning my nice ear buds into expensive ear plugs...lol...

Thanks.

B)
Hey Zip, Those the black ones you're trying to get rid of? If so I'll take em. I used a pair for 2 full riding seasons on almost every ride and never had a complaint... until my little lowside at DealsGap when my head and mp3 player chose diff paths turning my nice ear buds into expensive ear plugs...lol...
It's the 6isolator black earphones. Another guy PM this morning to say he is interested, and wants to know how to pay. I'll give him a few more hours to respond to my reply. If I don't hear from him soon, you can consider them yours if you still want them. Thanks.

B)

Edit: receive reply-- sent you a PM.

Edit: SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had mine for 6 months now, they sound great!! The best part is the isolation, around 34db if memory serves. I tried 5-6 other cheaper pairs....either had crapy sound, poor fit, or were to big. These are juuuuuuust right!!!! I didn't get them from buy.com, but I have bought other stuff from them and had good service.

Mine came saturday and used them all day today. Borrowed my daughtre inlaws 30 gig Ipod. It worked well in the map pocket without any skips. The speakers fit well in the ears, comfort is good, however....

Music high range clarity was good over the stock Ipod speakers but lacked any bass, I have no experience with ear buds, but others say the bass sound is great with these. is there an Ipod adjustment or am I expecting too much?

Audiophiles chime in here please.