EOM '06 Make your Reservations Now!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for my weekly head count:

slapnpop Tennessee

geezer New York

mr bill Massachusetts

skippy Florida

luvtoride Virginia

patent1 Virginia

toophast Virginia

fialdj Virginia

rad Florida

boofer Florida

quicksilver Indiana

fjr vfr Virginia

tripletango Texas

fjrandy New Jersey

huron52 Ontario

yellowmagnaman Connecticut

born2ride Tennessee

17 in the first two weeks with most coming from VA:

VA 5

FL 3

TN 2

Furthest distance I think would be tripletango, of course he would have the furthest distance just to get out of his home state! :D

I'm seriously thinking about it...

Mogan in New Jersey

Hey FJRandy-

How much time were planning on taking to go down??? Wanna hookup?

OK....Add us to the list. :D We just made reservations too.

Jim and Iris (HERFJR) from New York.

Jim+Iris, great to see you guys going down to the 06 EOM. I just installed my GPS a Garman Quest 2 last week. Used the stemstand that Iris had on her bike. Hope I don't get lost as much now as in the past!

Vern

Alrighty...I have flight clearance from ground control for this event.

I will be reserving a room in the next week!

Forgive me if I've missed it, but is there an official registration form I need to fill out??

Forgive me if I've missed it, but is there an official registration form I need to fill out??
yamaholic,

No registration so far. Still working everything out, but you want to get your room reserved before they fill up.

Also note the Sunday dinner/meeting - plan to be there Sunday evening! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody planning to make a t-shirt for this event?

I'm not good with the artwork but I'm willing to do some of the leg work like tracking orders and such.

Not interested in making a profit, just thinking about a way to contribute in some small way to the gathering.

Do you need to commit to all 4 days at the hotel to get the rate?

I would like to attend but looks like i may not be able to arrive until Friday afternoon & would need to bolt on Sunday morning.

I'm not good with the artwork but I'm willing to do some of the leg work like tracking orders and such.

Not interested in making a profit, just thinking about a way to contribute in some small way to the gathering.
Geezer,

T-Shirt would be great! I'm no artists either, you don't want my help with this.

Do you need to commit to all 4 days at the hotel to get the rate?I would like to attend but looks like i may not be able to arrive until Friday afternoon & would need to bolt on Sunday morning.
tstaff

Call the hotel. Hotels are funny about their rates and vary them all the time. It doesn't hurt to bargain with them.

I was going to. We've got a couple lines on printers, and the design end of things won't be any problem for me.

I was going to. We've got a couple lines on printers, and the design end of things won't be any problem for me.
OK. Lets me off the hook. :lol:

I'm in 2

Virginia

BTW my print guy is up for the T shirt order if you want to use him

very hight quality stuff ,, for a good price ,,

for WFO they have the T's given out when you check in at the event ,, no shipping costs ,,

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking forward to a great time and seeing some old friends again, Mr Bill, Boofer, Fjrandy and Huron52, among others.

By the way, the 06 FZ1 became a Triumph Speed Triple. I take delivery this weekend. Long story. You will have a place for British bikes to park, right? I know, in the back, next to the Harleys. :D

I'm looking forward to a great time and seeing some old friends again, Mr Bill, Boofer, Fjrandy and Huron52, among others.
By the way, the 06 FZ1 became a Triumph Speed Triple. I take delivery this weekend. Long story. You will have a place for British bikes to park, right? I know, in the back, next to the Harleys. :D
Congratualtions on a wise Triple choice! The bike is awesome. Not sure what is happening with deliveries of the 06 FZ1. It will be much later than expected maybe because of the popularity of the 17,500 oops 15,000 rpm R6!!

Congratualtions on a wise Triple choice! The bike is awesome.  Not sure what is happening with deliveries of the 06 FZ1.  It will be much later than expected maybe because of the popularity of the 17,500 oops 15,000 rpm R6!!

Thanks -

Look forward to meeting you at the EOM. As a Triple Owner, maybe you won't mind sharing your insight on the bike to a new owner.

The S3 was alway's on my short list. I got a little gun shy of the FZ after reading the early reviews. I realize you can't place much stock in everything you read, but still it was enough to get me to move on. Actually, it was an easy decision with the Triple sitting out there. Took a demo and and I was hooked! :rolleyes:

Actually, I believe the FJR has more torque and top end then the Triple.

I never saw the top end of my FJR. I think I hit 140 -145 once. I doubt I'll ever see the top end of the Triple.