EOM 2012 - Spot Tracker Links

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome - since I am the EOM webmaster, as soon as his headache goes away, I'll get this posted on the site. There's something about 600 miles chased with a bottle of Bacardi that is not agreeing with me this morning...

Edit - I'm added and showing as EM.

Edit 2 - yamafitter - does the spotwalla event page have the custom html? If so, email it to me, and I can load that to fjreom.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit - got it working. No tracks to show right now, so I won't publish it until the tracks show up on Tuesday. Right now, the html generates the "no tracks" dialog box when you go to the page it's embedded in.

ok, I think this is what I need. I wasn't sure if the share page would generate the code for you, like it does for a normal share page or not. I will give this a shot.

Edit 2 - yamafitter - does the spotwalla event page have the custom html? If so, email it to me, and I can load that to fjreom.com.
I'm not sure what exactly you mean by custom html. It will embed and that is covered here .....

https://spotwalla.com...s.php#embedding

Allrighteee - Wheaton and me are the G&W show. I added it (I think) to the Spotwalla site.

I am in as RAB. I think I am the only one with a Spot in my group, so it will be the Bob, Heidi, Joe, Jay, and Mike show.