EOM Going Good

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next year, can we please make it a point to park all the bikes with the sun setting IN FRONT of them?

I did what I could with the group shot, but that sun was brutal!

Next visit to WV, I'm bringing a fresh set of Stradas and a lap timer setup. You can find me on 311/Potts Mtn. I'll be eating wild turkey at the top for dinner. Just bring a can of gas, bottle of Gatorade Ice Blue and a deer rifle. We gonna have us some WV fun!!!

:)

Jeff

You forgot the BIG Broom to clean the mountain on the trip up. I should of turned around and did it north. :cryingsmiley: Mack and I head to rt42 then west :rolleyes:

OK, here's a few more..

The lady in red is dancing with me cheek to cheek

There's nobody here, it's just you and me, It's where I wanna be

But I hardly know this beauty by my side

I'll never for get, the way you look tonight ..

1404145063_6121c3c8a0.jpg

Rainy Days and Fridays Always Get Us Down-

1404144469_5f1460c04b.jpg

Another Group Shot-

1405025858_656a6314a6_b.jpg

HERE SHE IS - THE OFFICIAL EOM SPOKES-MODEL!

1404143167_5488fbb1f9_b.jpg

Stay tuned.. More to come..

The lady in red was wearing tennis shoes. I live in WV and I've never seen that attire before. She was strange :thumbsdownsmileyanim: :skull: :sicksmiley02: I live 200 miles north. Thats not the way things are up here. :agree:

I tried finding that damn in the first picture, but I guess I didn't go far enough down that road :-/

WheatonFJR listening intently to all of this guys lies about how fast he was
DSC_5391.jpg
I know this picture and post was done in fun, but I just couldn't let this slide...just to fill you in... the guy on the right is the famous mcarp/yamaholic.

He is the one that has put together alot of Ohio Rambles and last year's WV Ramble. He also has helped many people out with wrenching/mechanical stuff.

We may not have been talking speed...but if we were...you best believe him. He is that fast if he wants to be...usually he is coasting on rides so as not to lead anyone past their limits.

Me...all I do is show up for the rides...AND eat -as you can tell from this fine picture.

Mike - he's one of the big contributors along with others to this board.

Next visit to WV, I'm bringing a fresh set of Stradas and a lap timer setup. You can find me on 311/Potts Mtn. I'll be eating wild turkey at the top for dinner. Just bring a can of gas, bottle of Gatorade Ice Blue and a deer rifle. We gonna have us some WV fun!!! :)
Mr Ashe, you do realize that almost all of 311 is in VA, right?

Next visit to WV, I'm bringing a fresh set of Stradas and a lap timer setup. You can find me on 311/Potts Mtn. I'll be eating wild turkey at the top for dinner. Just bring a can of gas, bottle of Gatorade Ice Blue and a deer rifle. We gonna have us some WV fun!!! :)
Yes, but I'm in denial!

Shhhhhhh...

Yes, but I'm in denial!

Shhhhhhh...

12 steps, man, 12 steps.

Hooterville 400 crew minus KSFJR

IMG_4105.jpg

Some of the things to see on some of the routes laid out in WV and MD.

IMG_4107.jpg

IMG_4108.jpg

IMG_4131.jpg

IMG_4149.jpg

Side trip to Seneca Rocks on my way north.

IMG_4172.jpg

Typical small church in small towns

IMG_4175.jpg

Home of the mother of "Mother's Day"-- Google it.

IMG_4176.jpg

Going fishing with my buddy on the Savage River

IMG_4209.jpg

Brook trout.

IMG_4207.jpg

:bye:

WheatonFJR listening intently to all of this guys lies about how fast he was
DSC_5391.jpg
I know this picture and post was done in fun, but I just couldn't let this slide...just to fill you in... the guy on the right is the famous mcarp/yamaholic.

He is the one that has put together alot of Ohio Rambles and last year's WV Ramble. He also has helped many people out with wrenching/mechanical stuff.

We may not have been talking speed...but if we were...you best believe him. He is that fast if he wants to be...usually he is coasting on rides so as not to lead anyone past their limits.

Me...all I do is show up for the rides...AND eat -as you can tell from this fine picture.

Mike - he's one of the big contributors along with others to this board.
Shucks, Wheatie <sniff>. Getting all tearing eyed over here. <sniff,sniff>

Oh and Jwilly...you indeed met me...I'm the one who manipulated convinced our spokes model to pose for pics. :drinks: