EOM Going Good

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prolly did meet ya, just can't remember everyone's name and forum name. If I remember right I roomed with Scab? :rolleyes:

JW

If I remember right I roomed with Scab? :rolleyes:
JW
Did he get you drunk and take you back to his room? :eek: :(

The red head in the bar would have been more fun
What do you mean you don't remember? I thought I was a little more impressive than that. Geez, those were my best moves.

...And I was the redhead. I just wasn't in the bar.

Next year, can we please make it a point to park all the bikes with the sun setting IN FRONT of them?I did what I could with the group shot, but that sun was brutal!
Hey, I tried to do what I could to get people to turn the 100+ bikes around...but no one was buying.

I'll tell you this...the CFR was more organized for the group shot...we got the bikes in the right place - NO problem. :D

I figure if after yelling "stand by your bike" about 200 times and not getting more than 60% response, then we REALLY wouldn't stand a chance getting everyone to actually move their bike!

Now I have 2 reasons to feel compelled to go next year; because I had a GREAT time, and to get a better group shot!

Now I have 2 reasons to feel compelled to go next year; because I had a GREAT time, and to get a better group shot!
Well I can buy the first one but if you think you are going to get that many people to listen to you ...

well good luck!
Especially considering most of us are alumni of the "Special" class. Hell, we were doing good just to find the place.

Took this picture on the way home from EOM. I followed CCook82 south on 219, then backroads thru WV and VA and into TN. We stopped at a small town in Va to take a break. This rider and "passenger" pulled up to the gas pump. He told me his "passenger" has been riding since he was a "small pup." Passenger had the proper gear on..."beanie helmet," leather vest, sunglasses and harness...attached w/ a strap around the rider's waist.

HarleyDog.jpg

Hey, I remember passing that guy over the weekend! I saw the dog sitting out front. That's funny. Apparently, that guy gets around.

Hey, I remember passing that guy over the weekend! I saw the dog sitting out front. That's funny. Apparently, that guy gets around.
Yeah, he told me the dog loves to ride and he takes him out often. He has a carpet pad cut to fit his tank that gives the dog a little better footing. I don't think either of my dogs would sit still long enough to ride!

E1Allen grinding down his center stand to prepare for his next track day!
100_4726.jpg

Haulin' Ashe turkey hunting (VA 311 Potts mtn)

100_4727.jpg
Excellent pics guys, that's how you're supposed to ride an FJR :coolsmiley02: , of course it helps if you've got the roads to do it on.

Boy do I miss real roads :dribble:

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg