EOM Sunday Dinner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slapnpop

Rest in Peace our Forum Founder
Reaction score
EOM Sunday Dinner:

[SIZE=18pt]Unfortunatly I lost a hard drive this weekend, which had all my EOM registration stuff on it. Please reply in this thread, or re-register on the website noting your choice in the notes section. Until I get a dinner choice from you, your dinner place is NOT reserved!!! Deadline for reservations is the END OF AUGUST!!![/SIZE]

Plated dinner, with choice of entree required in advance.

Choices are:

A. Herb Roasted Chicken

B. Honey Glazed Ham

If you eat a lot and want 2 plates, that's fine, but I need that count now too. Final price will be $14.00 (tax and tip included) at the door, please bring exact change or you'll be giving away the extra as tip!

Could someone please re-post this on FJRowners?

Last edited by a moderator:
Herb roasted chicken, please.

RIP hard drive...

hello and thank you for your efforts insetting this up...two for dinner,one glazed chix and one ham dinner please, we are looking forward to this getaway as weve both been too busy for a riding getaway weekend. Can't wait! :clapping:

dirk :

ooops ! got that menu reversed but let's call it one of each!

dirk

My wife just found out that she can not get off work to attend, so I had originally posted that we would be 2 for dinner. Now it willl be just me. I am a vegetarian, so is neither ham or chicken for me. I do want a dinner, and I'm sure there will be lots of veggies and the like to eat so put me down for what ever you'd like and someone can have my ham or chicken. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, to hear about the drive, it must be going around lost my pc last week!

Please put us down for 1 ham and 1 chicken,

2 coming from Prospect, Kentucky

Arriving Thursday checking out Monday!

I bike

1 ham :assassin: +

1 chicken :assassin:

Let me guess your the chicken! :p

EOM Sunday Dinner:
[SIZE=18pt]Unfortunatly I lost a hard drive this weekend, which had all my EOM registration stuff on it. Please reply in this thread, or re-register on the website noting your choice in the notes section. Until I get a dinner choice from you, your dinner place is NOT reserved!!! Deadline for reservations is the END OF AUGUST!!![/SIZE]

Plated dinner, with choice of entree required in advance.

Choices are:

A. Herb Roasted Chicken

B. Honey Glazed Ham

If you eat a lot and want 2 plates, that's fine, but I need that count now too. Final price will be $14.00 (tax and tip included) at the door, please bring exact change or you'll be giving away the extra as tip!

Could someone please re-post this on FJRowners?

Posted on FJROwners today.