EOM Sunday Dinner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Toophast!

Couldn't attend last year, was at the 04 EOM in Townsend. What a great group of folks and good look'n bikes too!

I however did get to ride in the Boone, Blowing Rock, & Linn Cove Viaduct area last October, Very nice area!

Alan

Sign me up also... but pretty sure that this isn't the official dinner thread, yet. Just in case... please sign me up.

Come to think of it I hungry right now .
William Hungry too!

No official stuff on dinner yet. I'll get out a personal invite to all on this thread when the details come out this spring.

It's Dad's night to make dinner so I'm off to the pizza place ;)

I have booked the room along time ago but I guess you should add me to the list for supper.

so far that is one.... so far.

tanks

Tom

I have booked the room along time ago but I guess you should add me to the list for supper.
so far that is one.... so far.

tanks

Tom
Hey Tom,

It will be good to see you again. No bride this time? Who is going to keep you on the straight and narrow. ;)

i know you said you weren't keeping track of dinners yet, but just to post whore...

[SIZE=36pt]i'm in[/SIZE]

lol... :p

Slappy,

Add one more for the dinner Sun. night. I plan on staying over and riding home Monday.

Gary