Euro FJR1300 (2007) displayed at Milan Bike Show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably get burned by this but........ :p

I suspect that the FJR is not really marketed to the "younger" hotrod-ish crowd, but rather towards the older "monied" folk. You can bet that Yamaha knows their marketing stuff including all the demographics world wide.

Yamaha could even be playing off the BMW's.... that is, aiming at a buying populace that either can't afford or dislike what BMW has to offer.

It seems to me that the new colors (silver, blue and now cherry) are more "gentile" colors than say a racy red or yellow.

I consider my FJR an investment, not a hotrod vehicle to splatter and scrape on the streets.

IMHO! B)

I like the stripes enough to want to know if it's a euro part number I can order. Anyone across the pond have any info on them? Part #?, Price?

I'm trying to figure out how I can take "Miss Yamaha" out for a spin!!

I can't believe this thread went this far without someone else noticing how smokin' hot Miss Yamaha would look like on the back of my AE !!!!!!!!

I can't believe this thread went this far without someone else noticing how smokin' hot Miss Yamaha would look like on the back of my AE !!!!!!!!

I don't care how she'd look on the back of my bike. I just want to have sex with her. I mean, uhhh, I'd like to go out on a date with her, so I could get to know her better. :)

I like the stripes enough to want to know if it's a euro part number I can order. Anyone across the pond have any info on them? Part #?, Price?
Haven't even got the bike yet and already adding "farkles"!! Gary, I have some gray paint left over from painting my deck furniture! Bring it over when you get the bike and I'll paint the stripes on it for you for free!! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Che simpatica donna!!
Simpatica indeed!

ALFJR and Mogambo, as esteemers of real beauty I dedicate the next photo to you.

While a loyal FJR rider, I happened to amble over to the MV-Agusta stand. I was fascinated by this pretty young thing and her sad plight. She was surrounded by males, but they only had eyes for the motorbike :rolleyes:

As I explained to her over drinks later, she should not take that too seriously. Bike and boat shows are really tough on women as they show beyond any doubt where a man's long-term loyalties lie. :p

Stef

PICT0098.JPG