Exhaust Gaskets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Price

Reaction score
Does anyone have Two Bros slip on pipes on a Gen 11 with the stock headers?.

I have some on mine but there doesnt seem room to fit a gasket inside the mid pipe , but the pipe is loose on the header pipe with the clamp Fkkn dead tight.

When I say loose, I mean maybe 1/64 inch or less clearance but just enough so the pipe will just rotate.

I am using hi temp exhaust goop ATM but would perfer a more permanent fix.

TIA

had same prob, called them and none are required. I used some rtv and tightened the hell out of them the only issue I had was one side kept twisting on me. had to adjust the muffler and keep the mid pipe where it wanted to twist to, no problems since.

had same prob, called them and none are required. I used some rtv and tightened the hell out of them the only issue I had was one side kept twisting on me. had to adjust the muffler and keep the mid pipe where it wanted to twist to, no problems since.

Thats about where I am at , I repositioned the pipes slightly to give a little more clearance under the bags maybe 1/4 inch and had to redo the goo.

Thanks again, did you use the TB decibel arrestors or did you run with the pipe WIDE OPEN ? :yahoo: I made my own arrestors as I wanted my bike a little gruntier sounding but not anti social ,