F*c%ing Weather!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen

Reaction score
So I'm in the garage getting everything ready to go for a nice afternoon ride, pre-flighting the Feejer, et al...........

the wifey comes out and says " Ya better look at this!". :blink:

WTF, over! :angry2:

Snow-March72009001.jpg

Stephen - It looks the same in Snohomish too! This truly sucks, Monday I rode and it was nearly 55. Today we are seriously in the sh*t.

know what ya mean...it just dropped into the sixties and I have to put on some pants now

<just pulling ya'll's chain...get back to me in July with 107 heat index and 101% humidity so my cooling vest quits working>

feel like a baked brownie after a day's ride

Cheers,

Mike in Nawlins'

Sorry you could not make it out. Here in OK it was in the low 80's Wednesday-Friday but only made into the high 70's today. I rode Wednesday and Friday but not today. I would send you some of this if I could. We will drop back into the 40's mid week but it will not last long.

Hang in there, I am sure you will get your chance soon.

I was going to say in was in the 80's again today here in the DFW area, but i won't, just so you won't feel bad.

See how nice I am?

Going to rain all next week, according to the weatherman... only in the 60's all next week..... :sadsmiley:

Mary

Look on the good side you could have been out 20+ mile from home and then started snowing, it's snowing here too, more like hale.

see ya next weekend, it better not snow or rain for our tech meet.

Or you could have been like me riding home from work in Seattle this afternoon in that crap.....yee haa!!!!!!! Can you say not flying under the radar? At least I had the Gebring jacket.............

funny, we must live in the same 'hood.

and we're to get an other dusting Tuesday......grrrr

just dustings, but enought to keep me off 2 wheels.

And the weather for tomarrow, MORE SNOW! Its March! This year we have had more snow at sea level than I have seen since I moved up here back in 1990.

Had to take the car out and I pick up a chunk of some one's tire chain link in my tire. Fixing a car flat while being snowed on is not fun :angry2:

And now I have set the stupid clock forward and loose an hour of sleep :dribble:

I may have to ride today. It's already 72 degrees F, the roads are empty, the FJR siren song sings out to me..