First Ride Report-Nitrous

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm... I wonder what happens when that bottle touches down on tight right handers?
Wondered the same-also it seems that location would shake the hell out of the bottle-the bottle isn't supposed to be mounted too close to heat and that seems awfully close to the exhaust.

All the agility and grace of Andre the Giant on ice skates with a bomb strapped to his ass.
732HP.jpg
My B-I-L had an expression when he used to see posers riding around with passengers-he said "They're strapped to the back of a bomb that's looking for a place to go off."

INSANE! :) just don't get the functions missed up...

coming off the line, slipping the clutch just so, the turbo-like sound of air racing into the throttle bodies and BEEEEEP! :p

Or having some sleepy bint in her minivan creeping over to your lane during rush hour commute, you go to wake her up and..you're doing a "Speed Racer" jump over the guy in front of you:)

I admit the only thing keeping me from wanting your setup is that nitro scares me. This bike hits triple digits with even almost gentle throttle application. (DAMHIKT) I hardly hit the powerband on most days. Hell, I've never even tried a "real" launch even after a year.