FJR Bonanza in Georgia

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gasportrider

gasportrider
Reaction score
I went up to Suches, Georgia today and was hanging out at Dale's Store (one of two motorcycle hangouts along with TWO).

While there, 3 new Black '08's joined mine in the lot. The newest was just a few days out of crate with a 150 miles on it while the other two had been on the road for just a few weeks while mine was purchased in March. It was great to see all these new FJR owners out and about. While in route, I saw 3 additional FJR's.

Some of the cool farkles included a very compact GIVI magnetic tank bag, a Corbin saddle, a Cal Sci windshield, and some really cool and grippy Tech Spec tank protectors.

In the ST class, no other brand came close to our numbers on our N GA roads. However, we did have 3 very nasty sounding MV Brutales adding to the vibe.

We'll soon have 3 new forum members from JAWJA.

I went up to Suches, Georgia today and was hanging out at Dale's Store (one of two motorcycle hangouts along with TWO).
While there, 3 new Black '08's joined mine in the lot. The newest was just a few days out of crate with a 150 miles on it while the other two had been on the road for just a few weeks while mine was purchased in March. It was great to see all these new FJR owners out and about. While in route, I saw 3 additional FJR's.

Some of the cool farkles included a very compact GIVI magnetic tank bag, a Corbin saddle, a Cal Sci windshield, and some really cool and grippy Tech Spec tank protectors.

In the ST class, no other brand came close to our numbers on our N GA roads. However, we did have 3 very nasty sounding MV Brutales adding to the vibe.

We'll soon have 3 new forum members from JAWJA.
It's good to know that there are members fairly close. I am doing some shopping around right now for a new FJR, but may wait until winter to buy one as I can probably get a better deal then. I will be spending some time around that way after the purchase for sure.

Everybody and their brother has an 08 now!

Thankfully, mine's unique. Just like everyone elses. :)

Last edited by a moderator: