fjr custom paint jobs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dj bill

Reaction score
ok,next is some form of paint for the 08,i know the gay,i mean grey stripes are pleasing to the eye but im talking paint.anyone done anything to their fjr.post up if so,would love to see.

im staying black of course but with some light blue going on there,maybe tribal sections?

I have been toying with the idea of making mine an "R13" Champions Edition. You know, like the R6 aniversary edition was, mostly yellow with black and a little white. Possibly with the old school Kenny Roberts checkerboard stripes. I need to figure out how to mess with photo shop to see how it would look.

Well, I did mine just to make it even faster....

P5240041.jpg

P5240040.jpg

garauld

I only have the 2004 Cerulian Silver. But I love the color of your FJR.

Where did you get the side head lights? Very nice.

Gerauld-

Nice grips, your are the first one (besides me) who I've seen use those. Nice.

well since someone bumped my thread,here are some ideas i have from the web

this,and only the blue and yellow (mine would be blue and lighter blue with maybe some silver)tribal type only for the body,continuing to the side cover to the bags

zx9steelplate1bikepaint.jpg

mayby turning into this stlye graphics for the bags and trunk.whada you think my brothers and sisters

Fgallery3-5bikepaint.jpg

fell free to photo shop i dont know how to !

Garauld I have an 07 dark cherry red and I think your red is great. I am sure you are right that it makes it much faster.

You should cross-post those photos on the other thread about the 09 - and announce it as the new 10 model. It would make some people sleep easier...