FJR has a new sister!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suicideman

Reaction score
:yahoo: Well, I bought a 2008 ZX14 last saturday. I've been looking around for the best price and decided to buy from Orlando Kawasaki/Yamaha. If your looking for a brand new cheap 2006 model in blue or red, they have 13 of them they need to unload. The story is they ordered a bunch of them and then the building industry went down the tubes. Ask for Kyle and he will fix you up.

I wanted the 2008 model because there has been some changes to the frame and the engine. I'm still breakin her in but I can tell you that the bike is well balanced, shifting is smooth as is the motor. Won't be kicking it up a notch untill the breakin period of 1k. :dribble:

Here are some pics:

cimg0445.jpg
cimg0447.jpg
cimg0440.jpg
cimg0444.jpg
cimg0441.jpg
zx14.jpg

Pull out the secondary baffles in the throttle bodies and she will pull from idle - and yes, it WILL wheelie.

Very nice my friend. You will enjoy her! A full exhaust system will make that bike much better. I got the Muzzy full Ti with carbon can. Made a huge difference in weight, performance, sound, and looks. I also lowered mine an inch and added heli risers. This also made a big difference in comfort. Enjoy!!!

Sweet. I almost bought a ZX-14 instead of my FJR. They are reasonably priced for such a big machine.

Looks really nice, I'm sure it will bring years of fun to come. Better mount a radar detector!!!!