• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR, Knight Riders License plate install

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B is a popular choice. Mine arrived on Monday. Thanks Dave (08FJR4ME) - it looks awesome!!!

Now the wait for the bike to be returned from the shop so I can install.

Heading to the hangar this morning, and will need to measure the Alberta plate... I have a sneaking suspicion that it is larger than the ones in Mass. which would suck, because that looks pretty good.
Suspicion correct (course you already knew that as your post was 5 months ago! :D )

Dave, Would it be a lot of work to modify the CAM code for us 5 x 8 types?

Heading to the hangar this morning, and will need to measure the Alberta plate... I have a sneaking suspicion that it is larger than the ones in Mass. which would suck, because that looks pretty good.
Suspicion correct (course you already knew that as your post was 5 months ago! :D )

Dave, Would it be a lot of work to modify the CAM code for us 5 x 8 types?
I have had a couple of request sofar but haven't pursued it yet. I am lacking information mostly. I would need someone to supply the over all dimensions of the plate and the dimensions to the holes in the plate from 2 sides of the plate and center distances between holes. Can be done but would cost somewhat more for material. If someone would like to supply that information that would be great. I am sure we can work something out.

I am working on some other parts and hope to post up the results next week to see if anyone is interested.

Yeah, The boy does some very nice work!! Kind of like a responsible Skyway... :rolleyes:
rofl.gif

beta1.gif