• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR Logo Hats And Shirts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also note: I can get this logo embroidered on just about anything if there's interest.

I'll take a "Tan" color normal hat.

Although I don't like Tee shirts, I think the FJR logo would look good on a matching color polo shirt - something with a collar and buttons.

Matching shirts as in...

• Galixy blue
  • Curillian Silver
  • Yamaha Puke Red
  • Boring Black

I'd go for the silver one if it were available.

Brodie
You forgot Granite Gray for us 08 AE owners.

Mike
Mike

Granite Gray is no longer available on this planet. Yamaha used all that arrived on the meteor on the '08 bikes. If cloth were available in that color, you would run faster than an Olympic sprinter and would also be undetectable by police radar.

Curtis
Sweet! I didn't know my bike was invisible to radar! This could lead to trouble. ;)

I had posted up on the other forum that I wanted a black one, but never heard back. If you are doing another run and make more black ones, PM me. I would like one.

HRZ.

Todd,

If you're willing to mail them to Europe in a padded envelope, I'll take 5 tan hats. Please advise extra shipping costs.

Thanks

Stef

All,

Please send orders via PM to me as well. Otherwise my poor brain gets confused.

Working hard on getting a self-serve website up and going...

Todd

Thanks all that have ordered hats. The first group are on their way to those that have paid and more will follow this week.

I'm getting close on getting the website set up for direct orders. I hope to have that in the next few days.

PRODUCT UPDATE:

In addition to tan and black, I'll be offering hats in white and navy too. Photos as soon as I have a sample.

I'll also be offering polo shirts in the same four colors (to start at least) with this logo on the chest and I'm looking at doing a tee shirt too.

Updated 1:55 PM CDT 7-JUL-09

Here's what I think I have as far as orders to be filled as of now:

NOTE: If your hat(s) have shipped, your name will not appear below.

Hat shipments pending, payment received:

tcfjr - 1

Janet - 1

buf2phx - 1

Kromm - 1

kaitsdad - 1

whataboutbob - 1

Joe Nardy - 2

clocklaw - 1

El Cajone - 1

SierraFJR - 1

rogdeb - 2

ricksfjr - 1

lonerider - 1

Lee B. - 1

dj bill - 1

Payment pending (including snail mail):

bluejag

mattster31

karl

steve

dcarver

FJR DaveH

Indian Scout

Badcat

CRMH Eagle

clock655

If you see an error, please send me a PM. Please include both forum handle and real (paypal) name in any correspondence.

Last edited by a moderator: