• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR Logo Hats And Shirts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the second batch of tan hats which will fill all outstanding orders for those. I'll get them out by post ASAP.

I'm still waiting on the next batch of black hats but those should be here soon.

The website is in beta and will be up soon with more hats and shirts, at least to start. If there's anything else you guys think you'd like, let me know and I'll look into it.

Speedo? Just a thought.
Um...but not a good one :blink:

Then again, I'm sure it's possible if you REALLY think that's a look that works for you :unsure:

Seriously, it's easy to do tee shirts with this logo as a color transfer, wind breakers, stocking caps, etc.

Updated 8:25 AM CDT 13-JUL-09

Here's what I think I have as far as orders to be filled as of now:

NOTE: If your hat(s) have shipped, your name will not appear below.

Hat shipments pending, payment received:

lonerider - 1

dj bill - 1

AK FJR - 2

jrz1 - 1

Payment pending (including snail mail):

mattster31

karl

steve

dcarver

FJR DaveH

Badcat

SPORT

Harvey

If you see an error, please send me a PM. Please include both forum handle and real (paypal) name in any correspondence.

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL FIRST RUN HATS SOLD.
UPDATE: I'm doing another run of 10 Tan hats given demand. I'll get those cooking today and they should be done this week.

Note: For those that I sent paypal instructions to - please do not included the spaces around the '@' I do that out of habit to foil spam bots.
I want one.

ALL FIRST RUN HATS SOLD.
UPDATE: I'm doing another run of 10 Tan hats given demand. I'll get those cooking today and they should be done this week.

Note: For those that I sent paypal instructions to - please do not included the spaces around the '@' I do that out of habit to foil spam bots.
I want one.
please send me a PM so I can keep track of your order. I'll reply with paypal instructions.

Todd

Those of you waiting on the black, I just got them and will be sending them out ASAP. Also, the website for hat and shirt ordering is just about ready.

Sadly, there is going to have to be a slight price increase on the website for the hats as I ended up in the red on the ones sold so far.

I'm intrested in a black if there is any left, if not let me know what my options are.

Thanks,

Marcus

I'm intrested in a black if there is any left, if not let me know what my options are.
Thanks,

Marcus
I've got black in hand, more tan (stone) on order for delivery next week, and then two new colors coming very soon (though at a slightly higher price).

Until the website is up for direct ordering, send paypal for black or tan to tjsn_rich @ verizon (dot) net (without spaces and with a real dot).

Please include your forum name in the paypal details. PM if you want to send a check by snail mail.

Thanks,

Marcus
I've got black in hand, more tan (stone) on order for delivery next week, and then two new colors coming very soon (though at a slightly higher price).

Until the website is up for direct ordering, send paypal for black or tan to tjsn_rich @ verizon (dot) net (without spaces and with a real dot).

Please include your forum name in the paypal details. PM if you want to send a check by snail mail.
How much for each cap ?

Thanks,

Marcus