FJR or F22?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen them at airshows as well. Absolutely incredible machines. The maneveurs these pilots can do, abso-freakin-lutly AMAZING! I'm sure glad those F22s and pilots are on our side.

F22MeFarlores.jpg

FJR1300--cost $13,500. F22 Raptor--cost $316,000,000 (destination and assembley charges may be extra but no tax!)

I'm pretty sure that the FJR is still faster than the F22, but only in the twistys....

F22MeFarlores.jpg

FJR1300--cost $13,500. F22 Raptor--cost $316,000,000 (destination and assembley charges may be extra but no tax!)
I'm pretty sure that the FJR is still faster than the F22, but only in the twistys....
I dunno...that F22 was BUILT for twisties. It IS an air superiority fighter. The tighter turning, handling jet wins. The loser goes home...if they can find his parachute.

Now in the olden days...the F-105...not built for twisties. :)

Eeeeesh, lockheed offered me a job the same day that bell called me up. I'm pretty sure that lockheed wouldn't let me ride my skoot into the "factory".

Lockheed rocks & yes, Virginia, the Skunk Works is alive and well. Keep looking up.

I drove my Evo into one of the hangers to let the mass properties folks teach a vertical CG weights class with it (I wanted the weights & CG location so I can do suspension setup for autocrossing). Weren't no F-22s in there though. Just some other "things".

Cheers,

W2

F-22 Flight Test

F-35 Design Team

Multiple UAV Design & Flight Test Programs

What next?

Last edited by a moderator:
Eeeeesh, lockheed offered me a job the same day that bell called me up. I'm pretty sure that lockheed wouldn't let me ride my sheep into the "factory".

No, I bet they wouldn't.... I can't see any work getting done with your lover in there with ya.

:jester: