fjr parts help me

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firiecook

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone can help me i have an 04 model and want to bling it i am after gold or blue anodized levers and pegs and want to actually want to remove the standard rear indicators and tail lights and the front indicators and install leds pls help as i cant find any in australia. or at least where i can source the clear rear indicator lenses as in oz i cant get them and they look better

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you done a search on Ebay? They seem to have vendors offering Pazzo (and off brand) levers and there are always mentions of turn signal leds and such.

Visit the main site (www.ebay.com) and search all sites using their advanced search tool.

Good luck.

Have you done a search on Ebay? They seem to have vendors offering Pazzo (and off brand) levers and there are always mentions of turn signal leds and such.
Visit the main site (www.ebay.com) and search all sites using their advanced search tool.

Good luck.

yeah i have been on ebay daily since oct last year but thank you for the idea

Firie cook? You cook for fire fighters? We make them cook for themselves here. (well, take turns)

I think you may want This Forum

Pazzo levers at Bike Effects

(FYI - You want the long lever for the clutch, and short for the brakes, or both long.)

Top Gun Footpegs from FJR Goodies. LINKY

(link to foot peg pic is broken. e-mail them and ask for a pic)

Bike Effects has LED bulbs too.

FYI - All Gen I FJRs, ('01-05) have colored tail lights. The Gen II bikes, ('06-09) have the clear ones, they don't interchange.

You might be able to swap the entire tail light assembly if you were willing to swap the rear subframe plastic, and possibly the rear sub frame itself.