FJR pilot patches

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrjon

Reaction score
Hello fellow FJRers, I recently purchased an '05 and cant stop starring at it, of course the pictures of the '06's are nice too. I have a quick question: Has anyone seen these?, ...they are round patches with FJRs with no wheels but instead there are wings, like a jet or prop fighter. The patches have sayings on them like, "why ride when you can fly" etc. I saw them and have really spent way too much time looking for them and figured I would just ask the forum. Any help on this would be great, thanks in advance! –FJRJON from NY

These?

100_2998.jpg

Never heard of them. :D

I think his handle is AlexFJR. I don't remember if it was here or EZ board. I think he sold all he made.

Hi

His Forum handle is Alex and I believe he had sold all his fabric patches last year and had a just few vinyl stickers left.

Stef

Hi
His Forum handle is Alex and I believe he had sold all his fabric patches last year and had a just few vinyl stickers left.

Stef
That's too bad. I would've liked to pick up a couple of the patches. If there is someone out there more creative and motivated than me, I'll have my checkbook at WFO... ;)

NO,NO,NO OH NO, Me want Patches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone, seems to be a demand for this product. Or was it Demon?????????

IIRC when he did this he needed a minimum to have them made, then didn't get as many orders as he was promised so the patches cost him more per patch and he ended up doing it at or below cost.

If enough of you want them you may be able to get him to have more made.

IIRC when he did this he needed a minimum to have them made, then didn't get as many orders as he was promised so the patches cost him more per patch and he ended up doing it at or below cost.
If enough of you want them you may be able to get him to have more made.
That sucks, I wouldn't expect him to do it for free. Maybe a pre-paid group buy would tempt him. I'll e-mail him and see what he thinks. I am going to buy some decals anyway.

Cool

Got some stickers coming anyway. I would buy some patches at the WFO if they were available.

Bill

CoolGot some stickers coming anyway. I would buy some patches at the WFO if they were available.

Bill
Patches??? we dont need no stink'n patches!!

wait a minute.......yea I do.....I want one!!! I'm ordering the stickers now. Group buy prepay for patches--I'm in :hyper: :hyper:

Last edited by a moderator:
wait a minute.......yea I do.....I want one!!! I'm ordering the stickers now. Group buy prepay for patches--I'm in :hyper: :hyper:
What donaldb said, Hats too, how about Hats?

Hey there, I'm the sucker that took this on last year.... :D

I did loose a couple $$ on the last one, but no biggie, I did it for you guys anyway!

Enough time has past and with all the new owners I could make up a new patch but would only want to do one version to keep cost down to a minimum.

With the forum admins blessing, we might want to put "FJRForum.com" at the bottom insead of "In Thrust We Trust" After all, this THE place where most gather now.

Alex

Hey there, I'm the sucker that took this on last year.... :D
I did loose a couple $$ on the last one, but no biggie, I did it for you guys anyway!

Enough time has past and with all the new owners I could make up a new patch but would only want to do one version to keep cost down to a minimum.

With the forum admins blessing, we might want to put "FJRForum.com" at the bottom insead of "In Thrust We Trust" After all, this THE place where most gather now.

Alex
So long as their done in the fastest cerulean--that should keep everybody happy :D