FJR pilot patches

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enough time has past and with all the new owners I could make up a new patch but would only want to do one version to keep cost down to a minimum.
With the forum admins blessing, we might want to put "FJRForum.com" at the bottom insead of "In Thrust We Trust"  After all, this THE place where most gather now.
Just as long as the bike color on the patch is dark blue or cobalt :agent: :agent:

"In Thrust We Trust" is the name of a pron movie :blink: Who would'a thunk it?

If I remember correctly, I saw a small manufacturers plate that said this once.

It was attached to a four-row Pratt and Whitney Wasp Major radial engine in

the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. 4300 horsepower out of 28 cylinders,

weighing nearly 3900 pounds and displacing 4360 cubic inches. :clap:

I'm in for a couple of cloth patches and stickers.

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
I was always partial to.....

[SIZE=14pt]"Kick the tires, light the fires"[/SIZE]

Alex,

What are you going to do in regards to

the stickers that folks want based on the

patch? Yea or nay on the stickers/decals?

How about a static decal I can put on my

windshield? Hey, I can get one for my cage

as well...that'd be cool! (Just a thought!)

I'm in for two patches, anyway...please advise,

and thanks! (Oh, yeah, I own a Galaxy Blue '05...

you know, the fastest FJR!)

Jim

****UPDATE****

I convinced my supplier to provide me with 2 different patches with no additional setup fees. So, you can either get

Dark silver/gray

or

Dark blue

Both versions will have the same FJRForum.com at the bottom with the redesigned image with the dashes on the road.

Futhermore, if you would like to contact me. I prefer to work with my gmail account for keeping track of your orders. [email protected] (remove the dashes)

I also have all the stickers available. I'm running more of the version 1A's from the sticker link on this page: https://webpages.charter.net/alexfjr/

If you place an order for various items, I'll ship out everything but the patches right away.

If you would like to pay with a money order or check, that is fine too, email me for my address.

Thanks

I convinced my supplier to provide me with 2 different patches with no additional setup fees.  So, you can either get
Dark silver/gray

or

Dark blue
Sweeet! You could always put some up for sale on eBay as well. It would probably draw some more owners to our site. Not sure if we want that crowd hanging out here though. ;)

Edit- Alex, you have PayPal

Hi Alex (and all)!

I just sent $15 via PayPal for two Dark Blue FJR1300 patches. Thanks for doing this for the group!

I am planning on ordering some stickers and possibly the reflective panels for the back of the bike...once it get it... :)

Alex, just sent you a paypal for two patches and two decals, but I forgot to specify the color for the patch. Make mine blue.

My order has a shipping address of Savage, MN.

Heck we are almost to 50 patches! For those that want to participate, please EMAIL me your request and I'll put you into my list. This way I'll have the correct # ordered whether you're paying right away or not. (I prefer that you do prepay).

Thanks and keep the orders coming

[email protected] (remove the dashes)

Alex

I don't want to step on any toes here...

So only if OK with you since it is your deal. I could try to con my wife into making some if you can't make the 50 qty. Or offer some of the diff slogans.

I bought my wife Really nice and Expensive embriodery machine and software. She uses it to make stuff for my daughters and I'm sure it could make the patches.

Maybe I could see something other than initials or flowers for a change. :lol:

The patch orders for blue are getting close to my 50 patch min, but the dark silver are still lagging behind, anyone still pondering the purchase....haven't ordered them yet??

I'll be on vacation the 13-16th, and won't be able to sit in front of a computer much, so don't worry if it takes me a bit to reply this weekend.

Thanks

I'm interested in one or two blue, what are the details (I searched this thread, but couldn't find any one definitive post about color/saying/size/price/payment-options).

I'm interested in one or two blue, what are the details (I searched this thread, but couldn't find any one definitive post about color/saying/size/price/payment-options).
This thread has been seriously derailed and the info is there I believe, but you are right, its hard to find, hidden amongst a lot of static.

Alex - please start another thread. That way the first post will have all the particulars. I will then pin it.