FJR Silver / Blue

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all know what happens to silver paint over the long haul, at least those of us who have owned silver vehicles and had to get them repainted. That dark blue color is better by miles!

Which is faster? I'll bet 90% of that answer depends on the rider. And with all that horsepower, aren't you just splitting hairs here?

I don't know but didn't Yamaha make the 06 AE in silver because they figured that most of the buyers would be older and wouldn't mind the slower color?

Of course, I have the faster Cobalt Blue on order. :D

I don't know but didn't Yamaha make the 06 AE in silver because they figured that most of the buyers would be older and wouldn't mind the slower color?
Of course, I have the faster Cobalt Blue on order. :D
OK, new event at WFO- Cobalt Blue v. Cerulean AE drag race. Let's settle this issue. Who's bringin' 'em?

Had to look it up....

The big event starts July 27 at the Reno Hilton. Sounds nice. Good venue.

Don't know if I can arrange it but it would be a dream to join in the festivities.

The big event starts July 27 at the Reno Hilton. Sounds nice. Good venue. Don't know if I can arrange it but it would be a dream to join in the festivities.
Hope you can make it. Some cool rides planned as well.