FJR spotted on SR 558 Ohio

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed a brother FJR about 1 mile from my house.....who was that???? Eastbound on SR 558 near SR 164 :glare:
Was not me, but my dealer (YofW) told me they sold there last 06 to someone in Leetonia, anyone you know?

A group of us are doing a rt 800 ride on Monday 10-9, let me know if you would like to tag along.

Tom

Small small town......but I don't know who it might be. :glare: I'll have to give Kenny a call, maybe he'll give me a heads up.

I'll be working, unfortunately, on Monday. Have you ever tried Rt. 164 South of Lisbon......nice twisties with ALOT of elevation changes. Couple of us usually take Sunday morning runs down to a greasy spoon in Amsterdam...up to Leesville then 39 to Carrolton and back to Salineville. Very nice ride, especially this time of year.

Tag along some time Tom(before the snow hits :dribble: )

I have not been on 164 in a few years, I may have to try that on the way home Monday.

Planning on running 9, 22, 800 to the river for lunch, then 7 to 26 north back to 800 & home.

I can pickup 164 north on the way home, thanks for the tip.

I may have to take you up on that Sunday breakfast run someday, sounds like a fun ride.

Tom

Tom-I don't mean to be a pest but you're going to be awful close to 536 when you're on 800.At Woodsfield take 78 east for about 10 miles and you're there.If you like TIGHT twisties with panoramic views,you won't be disappointed.If you want to make a loop out of it back to 800 a couple of good choices are 147 or 556.Or better yet just ride 536 in the opposite direction.One warning -if you have any cruisers/tourers in your group 536 might not be fun for them.Have fun in S.EO.,800,9,and 26 are all fun this time of year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom-I don't mean to be a pest but you're going to be awful close to 536 when you're on 800.At Woodsfield take 78 east for about 10 miles and you're there.If you like TIGHT twisties with panoramic views,you won't be disappointed.If you want to make a loop out of it back to 800 a couple of good choices are 147 or 556.Or better yet just ride 536 in the opposite direction.One warning -if you have any cruisers/tourers in your group 536 might not be fun for them.Have fun in S.EO.,800,9,and 26 are all fun this time of year.
Thanks for the tip, I didn't get your post in time, I'll be sure to check out 536 next time. We had a blast yesterday, 375 miles, no slab, & great weather, 26 north out of Marietta kicks A$$!