FJR Wheelie's?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this :yahoo: I gotta see a second gear standup on the FJR, someone post a pic.

Canadian FJR
I'm hoping this weekend to get a vid of me doing a AE 1st-3rd{sit down and stand up}, maybe during that shoot I'll get the balls enough to initiate a 2nd gear stand up.

We'll see.

Nice "photchop", Jdog. Evuhbuddy noes them FJRs er shafties en jist cain't do noe wheeliestans! :eek: Eye orta noe, iffen ennybuddy duz.

I'm sure the front tire has been off he ground (purely on accident) If I want to ride aggresively I get the XR600 out, ride a couple of hours, and live on advil a couple of days. The amount of power the FJR makes is amazing and I don't ride hard on the street. It's no wonder the tire life expectancy is so short after reading from others and seeing pics. Keep it up, just live to do it again.

Send that video(s)!
I would if I had them. We tried both days this weekend and the LEO's were all over our special spot for such activities. :angry2: It's the only spot close by I would attempt a 1st-3rd, no side roads, driveways etc. Maybe this week because another friend is wanting to do a top end run on his Gixxer1K and that's the place to do it.

Hmmm....

No money where the mouth is here yet.

:trinibob:

Last edited by a moderator:
If my FJR fell over, I'd cry real tears. Not so much with the KTM. And being 'bout 400lbs. lighter, it hurts less too. I envy those guys that ride a good street wheelie. My buddy has a Aprilia Tuono that does nice ones. I'm too much of a cheap ass to buy a street bike to learn how on.