FJRs on the Moon!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am having the 023 GT put into service on Tuesday. I will report how they do in a few months.

BGH60

The winner of the Rally Ralley at CFO next month will get a free set of these. Perhaps we will get another tire report.
A full report on the new BT-023 GT will be a requirement for the winner of said tires and if they don't I'll come and peal them off and take 'em back :big_boss:

I currently have the BT023's on my FJR and have put 2500 miles on them. The handling is very good and they also produce very little road noise. They are definitely sportier than the BT21's and I do believe the side walls are stiffer and well designed for the FJR.

I currently have the BT023's on my FJR and have put 2500 miles on them. The handling is very good and they also produce very little road noise. They are definitely sportier than the BT21's and I do believe the side walls are stiffer and well designed for the FJR.
Looking at Bridgestone website, they have a "GT" spec BT023 in 120/70ZRx17 and 180/55ZR/17 for the heavy ST bikes like the FJR.

Did you get the GT version? (it is stamped on the sidewall).

WWWobble