Florida Insurance

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR1300Jeff

Reaction score
I have been with Statefarm w/only comp and collision $500 depuctible, No Liability for $5 month.

This was a dual policy with my truck. I recenly got married and a compined policy w/my wife was cheaper with Allstate for the cars, it saves us about $1000 a year.

I got a quote w/ Allstate for 341.00 a year with liability for the FJR. I have a feeling that when I cancel the car with Statefarm they with raise my motorcycle Insurance.

Any suggestions for a good insurance Co. for comp. and collision only?

Thanks,

Jeff

For what it's worth...

I just switched TO State Farm, and to my understanding - they wouldn't insure just my FJR, without me having my auto policy with them as well.

I called everyone, and they were the cheapest on the bike - once I found out they required me to have my truck with them too, I found out that I'd save over $100 a year on it as well...

Needless to say, they now insure both...

Phlash

Just got rid of The brokers (mcgraw) that carried the ins. on the fjr (pacific speciality) Now we will see how geico is like for like coverage 489.00 one year. Lets see if they are what they say they are. weekend rider