Fog Lights

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do realize those are 55 watt incandescent Halogen lights, and not HID or LED right? For the extra $100 ($50 on group buy), I'd get the Clearwater Glendas.

Last edited by a moderator:
You do realize those are 55 watt incandescent Halogen lights, and not HID or LED right? For the extra $100 ($50 on group buy), I'd get the Clearwater Glendas.
Are you trying for night time illumination or daytime visibility?

I went with these for a lot less than the Glenda's:

LED's

Great daytime visibility and pretty good improvement on night time light too.

LED's

Do they still sell them? Only brackets as far as I can tell.

https://www.realtimeindustries.com/categories.php?category=Lighting

Dave

LED's

I am mainly going for nighttime visibility and as long as they hold up in the weather I would be willing to go with them. I just wanted to put it out there and see if anybody had these installed. Thanks for the input.I will also check out the Clearwater Glendas TominCA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glendas are $475 - a bit more than the $90 that they want for these. Haven't gone to auxilliary lights (yet) but might have a look at these or the lower cost high intensity LED's available from a number of suppliers. Might consider HID's but as an aux. light - not a replacement for the stock bulbs.

Ross