• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale 2010 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jg18970

Reaction score
Havent been a member that long but just do not have the time to enjoy my 2010 fjr so I'm putting it up for sale and starting here hoping someone who would appreciate it would want to snap it up. Here are the specs;

2010 fjr with 2011 miles, yes thats right only a little over 2k miles! Bike is in San Diego, Have OES sliders and Shad rear top case that will fit 2 full size helmets. I have pics if needed and can forward. Price wise I am looking for $11500.00 I know I might get a lot of grief based on the price but the bike is practically brand new, constructive advice on price is also welcome. I can negotiate but wont entertain low ball offers. Reply to this post or my email, [email protected]

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are wanting top dollar for anything you sell, you really need to have photos in your ad. How am I supposed to get excited about a bunch of words? I know, it looks like every other 2010 FJR, but you aren't trying to sell every other 2010 FJR.........

Full retail from KBB is $10,675. The advantage of going through an individual rather than a dealer is the ability to negotiate a price between wholesale and retail.

Well at least you are in SoCal where it still may sell going into Winter, and prices of MC's across the board are up (except Victory for some strage reason - check out MC Consumer News).

Bad news if your price is over retail and some broke sucker that can afford the payments wants it. He would have to make up the difference out-of-pocket.

Havent been a member that long but just do not have the time to enjoy my 2010 fjr so I'm putting it up for sale and starting here hoping someone who would appreciate it would want to snap it up. Here are the specs;

2010 fjr with 2011 miles, yes thats right only a little over 2k miles! Bike is in San Diego, Have OES sliders and Shad rear top case that will fit 2 full size helmets. I have pics if needed and can forward. Price wise I am looking for $11500.00 I know I might get a lot of grief based on the price but the bike is practically brand new, constructive advice on price is also welcome. I can negotiate but wont entertain low ball offers. Reply to this post or my email, [email protected]

Thanks.

Thanks.
Post photos or ask someone to post them for you to improve your chances of a quick sale.

Thanks.
Send your photos to [email protected] and I will post them in this thread for you. Good luck with the sale, yes it does seem a bit high. It's good to remember, buying from a dealer, brand new and you break it in vs buying from an individual, who won't stand behind it, and you have no idea how they treated it initially...

tough choices when it comes to saving just a few dollars ...

Last edited by a moderator: