fourth of july

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
this morning as we have for around 20 years now we started at 6a.m. with cannon fire in the harbor in front of town. some people come for the show and some don't see the fun but everybody wakes up. the first shot is timed as the morning boat leaves and the we cover the harbor until the smoke is everywhere. hope everybody is having a great holiday and be carefull.

You know where it is Mike because we talked about it at WFO last year. For the rest of you it is on San Juan island about 60 miles northwest of Seattle. to get there you go to Anacortes wa. and take a ferry to the island which is the main reason i am moving so i don't have to plan my life around a boat.

You know where it is Mike because we talked about it at WFO last year. For the rest of you it is on San Juan island about 60 miles northwest of Seattle. to get there you go to Anacortes wa. and take a ferry to the island which is the main reason i am moving so i don't have to plan my life around a boat.
hey ray,

come down to whidbey, bro. then you get your choice of a boat or a ferry. if you pick the MIDDLE of the island, it's inconvenient no matter WHICH way you go!

besides, if you've been living in friday harbor for a while, you can prolly BUY an island somewhere...

shu (also your local windermere agent! :yahoo: )

no more ferry boat for me. i am going to central oregon. i have 27 acres here and have lived here for 30 years so by the time i sell out i can be totaly paid for and live on the rest. that gives me lots of time to explore and set up my shop.

no more ferry boat for me. i am going to central oregon. i have 27 acres here and have lived here for 30 years so by the time i sell out i can be totaly paid for and live on the rest. that gives me lots of time to explore and set up my shop.
good for you! if you have 27 acres there, you should be able to buy a BIG slice of central oregon, whatever putts you want, and have a killer shop left over. goodonya!

we'll wave as we blast by on 97!

shu

some friends just moved to Freeland. they really like it and don't seem to miss this island. they bought 40 acres on the east side of holmes harbor and are building a new home. maybe when i am down that way we will meet.

some friends just moved to Freeland. they really like it and don't seem to miss this island. they bought 40 acres on the east side of holmes harbor and are building a new home. maybe when i am down that way we will meet.
that'd be great. what's with you guys and your huge parcels? man, that must be nice.... i'm perched on the edge of a ravine on .6 acre, and if we get heavy rain this winter, it could be .5! ;)

if you get down this way, drop me a PM or an email, since i don;t really remember all the places i've sprayed messages around the forum...

cheers,

shu

Latest posts