Frame Sliders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmay0944

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a US distributer for the MOKO frame slider that is available from BikeJohnny.com in the UK?

got my stuff from BJ. delivery has always been about 2 weeks (sometimes less). good service. good product. great company.

If I recall correctly, I bought mine from Wild Hair Accessories. The bike fell over on the pavement and I'm glad that I made their installation a priority. Saved the fairing from damage.

Wild Hair did it for me when I got my new '04. Whever U get um, make sure that U torque the LEFT SIDE mounting bolts first as the FSM says. It's important. The other way and U can get vibes. Later,,, De :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the responses. That's just exactly what I wanted to see. I thought probably someone in the US would carry them without having to go through BikeJohnny in the UK and then pay shipping and all. I just didn't know where to look.

Thanks again.

Thanks for all the responses. That's just exactly what I wanted to see. I thought probably someone in the US would carry them without having to go through BikeJohnny in the UK and then pay shipping and all. I just didn't know where to look.
Thanks again.
Just got my Motovation Sliders and Bar Ends today from www.topendz.com . Simon Evans is in charge there and you

could not ask for better service. Really good price . Cheers.

Moto sliders look great and they have good customer service....two of my bolts were threaded funny so they sent me out a replacement set pretty quickly. Once you get the tupperware off, they are a 10 minute install at most. Just make sure to torque the bobbins to 29ft lbs I think....first time I put mine on I just tightend them up as there were no torque specs mentioned in the instructions. A few days later they were spinning in place.

Someone here mentioned 29 ft lbs and some blue loctite and that did the trick.