Free Forum Decals

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! I qualify for one in about nine years at my rate. :lol: Well, I have waited longer for less - I can do it (just ask the wife).

hmmm? if we could throw in another equation factor such as FJR miles ridden / 10 = 1 post ? Darn! That doesn't help either. :angry:

Nice decals!

Paul

Duluth

'05 FJR, 31k

"...willing to buy decals"

Good on Ya Axe !!! I'll also be ready in maybe a year, but its still a darn nice gesture bud ! Time for wheelies !

Blessings,

Bobby

w00 h00!

I think I'm over 500 B) That'll go good with the shirts I got last time

I'll give the 500 plus posters a week to reply and then I'll open it up to others, how's that for fair...

Axeman,

Now I have a reason to look at my posting counter , and I know it was not counting for a while and what did I care. Guess I'll have to wait and see if there are any left. after a week. Thanks for the offer. :yahoo:

Well, at 39 posts I guess you can sue me for non support. I at least tried to get you an additional discount on your tire at WVA. CCook

Gee, does that mean I get 18 stickers? :p

HEY TWN!! Can you loan me, like, 60 or so posts? Looks like I'll only need 'em for a week. ;)

If only I'd done just a little bit more of the "+1" thing... :lol:
+1

(Sorry. Just couldn't resist my own bait. Not offended if mods delete on general principles of posting decency.)