Free Forum Decals

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If'n any youse nOObs wants spare posts....attempt pm'ing an admin and I'll give you mine for free.

If'n any youse nOObs wants spare posts....attempt pm'ing an admin and I'll give you mine for free.
Speaking of admins, I bet there was just a moment when they thought, "Oh, hell. People are going to post ho like crazy." Other than joking about it, though, it seems everyone has exercised reasonable restraint. Says a lot for the overall ethos of the board.

Of course, that's one more post for me. ;)

So who holds the copyright on that center logo?

I see it used on www.fjrinfo.com, fjrowners.com, and that "EZ" board place?

Well the offer is all fine and good, but.... Whats a SASE business envelope :dribble: :rolleyessmileyanim:

Don't tell me to search you pricks, 'er I'll take my ball an go home :p

:jester:

Ahh geez Jdub I was expectin' a noob ta bust my ass for that question. Yas took all the fun outa it :(

[SIZE=8pt]psst.... lil secret. I already knew ;) [/SIZE]

:jester:

Dumb question, but given the fact that the decal is 4" X 6" I assume we should be sending a larger than letter size envelope? That's what I'm doing anyway, but my momma dropped me on my head when I was little.

The proprietor of this thread was going to be laughing his ass off all the way to the post office till you mentioned that.....sourpuss.

Dumb question, but given the fact that the decal is 4" X 6" I assume we should be sending a larger than letter size envelope? That's what I'm doing anyway, but my momma dropped me on my head when I was little.

Unless you don't mind it being folded. :blink: :blink: :p :p :p

There are no dumb questions, but an answer kind of depends on what you mean by "letter size." A standard #10 business envelope will hold a 4x6. That's what I use for letters.