• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS '04 FJR1300 non ABS, well farkled

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonzodog

Reaction score
Time to move on folks, its been a great bike and has never let me down nor has it been down.

Complete maintenance history recorded on file cards since new. (I'm the second owner)

49,XXX miles, I'm still riding it.

Farkles:

Gen2 Cam chain tensioner (not really a farkle)

Audiovox cruise control

Three windscreens - stock, Yamaha touring, CALSCI

Corbin seat

OEM seat modified by me to be wider and added a gel insert in the tender area.

HVMP bar end weights

Heated grips

Motovation frame sliders

Ram ball on handlebar mount

One sticker from Colorado ride in 2012. (Pb)

Significant maintenance:

New front rear PR2's, front has 2,000 on it, rear a few hundred

New AGM battery May, 2013

Replaced fork seals and bushings, Showa 5 wt @ 110mm, July 2013

Replaced front brake pads w/EBC HH (rear is showing 5/32 remaining based on recent PA inspection) July, 2013

Shock replaced w/OEM @ 27,000 miles

Swing arm linkage rebuilt w/new Yami parts @ 34,000 miles Jan, 2011

Bike is located in Erie county, PA

Ready to go anywhere you feel like taking it.

Reasonable offers will receive a reasonable reply:) KBB seems little high for the $5,315 retail price and way too low for the $3,655 trade-in price. $4,800 is a fair price considering condition and accessories.

Face to face cash only, no rides without valid MC endorsement and cash in my hand.

Prefer to discuss in person or over the phone but will reply to email as time permits.

Call Eight 14 Seven 34 Seven 114 or mobile Eight 14 Four 34 Nine 661

Thanks for looking,

Jim Robertson a.k.a Gonzodog

FJRrightresize.jpg

FJRfrontresize.jpg

https://s148.photobucket.com/user/pennrobertson/media/FJRrearresize.jpg.html]
FJRrearresize.jpg

I think your price is in the right ballpark given the work you've done and farkles included.

Thanks guys, appreciate the input.

I recently had to make the first repair since I got the scoot in Oct of 2010, had to replace one of the tail light bulbs. Very annoying. ;-)

Have you tried Craigslist? I had a low mileage Wing I listed here and on the Wing forum with no results. Put it on Craigslist and it sold in 1 day with lots of interest from other buyers.

Like it or not Craigslist works

Looks like you've dropped to about the trade-in price. Are you buying something else? This is a great deal, and at this price point a dealer would probably buy it.

oh man, killing me...what a great price. Unfortunately for me, it's just not the right time with the Wife's contract job about to be completing.