• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 2009 FJR Southern New Jersey Low Miles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Boo

Reaction score
I have a 2009 FJR for sale with just under 1600 miles.

IMG_0596.jpg

It is stock except for frame sliders, Rifle +5+4 windshield (have stock windshield also) and bag liners.

This is with the stock shield.

IMG_0445.jpg

This is the rifle.

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

Bag liners.

IMG_0600.jpg

I bought this bike last summer (brand new) to commute with. It turns out it's a little overkill for a 7 mile commute and 1/2 the time your stuck in stop and go traffic. It's a great bike but I bought the wrong tool for my job. I bought the bike and had it serviced at B&B Cycle and Marine. It has been adult owned ( if 52 counts) and garage kept since new. This is the only place I have it advertised for now and I would like it to go to a fellow enthusiast. I am asking $8750 and have the title in hand.

I work in Ocean City and live in Petersburg, about 5 miles from exit 25 on the GSP. If you know what the shore traffic like like from June through September you know why I picked the wrong bike to commute :eek:

Agreed. I'm in the process of buying a 2008, think I'm getting a good deal on a pretty new, pretty low miles bike. That's a better deal on a newer, lower miles bike. Shouldn't have any trouble whatsoever selling it at that price. Wish I was closer to NJ.

OMG OMG OMG... Great price on an 09. Luv that Blacked out look. If I hadn't bought my 06 last fall I would have been all over this. I even have a friend in NJ that would have picked it up and stored it til the weather was a little nicer. Oh well. Luvu my 06.

Joe