• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Gen 3 OEM Yamaha FJR Touring Windscreen NEW and a Gen 2 fender USED

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91a2jettavr6

Reaction score
I bought this OEM Touring (4" higher) windscreen by mistake (didn't read the fine print about it being from a 2013/Gen III :( ). Anyway, it's in perfect shape and hasn't been used. OEM part number: ABA-2D203-10-00. Price: $90.00 shipped within the CONUS.

The fender is from a 2006 and is blue. It is in excellent condition with just a couple minor scratches. 8/10 condition. NO cracks, damage, etc. The original paint shines very nicely. Price: $50.00 shipped within the CONUS.

I am losing $ on both of these so both prices are firm. Pictures should be available tomorrow. The windscreen is new and perfect while the fender is very good but is used so not perfect. Thanks!

I think that part number is for the genII.....
You are correct! I just checked the Ebay listing from when I purchased the windscreen and the seller listed that part number but, when the windscreen arrived, it was definitely not for a Gen II. See below as I have now officially figured out what I have.

Last edited by a moderator: