Galfer Wave Rotor Stutter

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the service manual they say that if the runout is over the spec to remove the rotor and rotate it one bolt hole and retighten and check.

FYI mine were perfect.
Can you point me in the direction of the service manual? I don't have mine anymore. I tried Google, And could not find anything with runout.

In the service manual they say that if the runout is over the spec to remove the rotor and rotate it one bolt hole and retighten and check.

FYI mine were perfect.
Can you point me in the direction of the service manual? I don't have mine anymore. I tried Google, And could not find anything with runout.
I've had my Galfer rotors off and back on about 4 times. I doubt I re-installed them in the exact same spot every time, so that theory is off..!

FYI mine were perfect.
I've had my Galfer rotors off and back on about 4 times. I doubt I re-installed them in the exact same spot every time, so that theory is off..!
I guess i will put the stockers back on. Are you in contact with Calsportbikes for an exchange refund yet? I will need to do the same also... :(

Kinda sounds like stock was the way to go in the first place, here. But, I bet them fancy waves look real purty when yer pushin the scoot down the street......kinda like chrome on the ol harley.