Garage Door Opener

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep mine in the left pocket of my riding jacket. When I am about a half block away I press the button with the hope that I'll be able to ride right into my parking spot. Then I realize that there isn't enough space between the two cars in the driveway, and the garage floor is littered with toys - so I have to get off anyway.

I just got one of those small key chain size remotes and used double faced tape to attach it to the inside of the glove box door on the left fairing. So as I pull up the drive I just open the compartment, the door pops up and theres my remote.

A guy at work has a gold wing that he has put an opener on that you switch the hi beams on and off and it opens the door. https://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/4/7...&zmap=14570, you can find it here, flash to pass.
He likes it.

I have this and it works great. The door opener where I keep my bike is about 12 years old and was no problem but I'm not sure it would work for the new garage door opener I just put in for the cars.

BTW, Harley offers this as an option on their bikes for $300!

Latest posts