Garage Organisation

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shit :(

Where do I send the cash, an dont' give me no Texas address. Unless I get necked cheerleader pitchers wif my recept :dribble:

An I don't mean the "he man woman haters" soccer club cheerleaders :glare:

:jester:

I had the Rustoleum Epoxy Paint in my previous garage and loved it!
Was it slippery? I'm trying to decide on flooring options for a tandom garage (3 car garage, 1 bay double depth to hold 2 vehicles) that'll come with our new house. Thanks.
I didnt think it was slippery at all and mine was wet a lot because of the hose my wife used every day that had a small leak in it. If your concrete hasnt been sealed and you etch it slightly before putting this stuff on it works really well.

I have a friend who installed it on his floor that was sealed several years ago....looked like ice and was slippery as ice when it was wet...it also started to peel soon after, so if your floor has ANY sealant in it at all dont use it or use a concrete grinder to remove the top 5mm or so of concrete.

Peronally, while I liked it and it was easy to put in, I think this time I will go with the garage mats. You can do a 3 car garage for ~$700 if you get the basic pattern and not the coin pattern used above. It's quite a bit more but you never have to worry about "if" it is going to peel or wear....I was in my house for ~2 years after I put mine in and had no issues...still looked good when we moved but you also hear horror stories...I guess they didnt put it in right or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
rsLenexa2.jpg

https://www.completegarage.com/