Garauld, When Are The Light Brackets Coming?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beardo - Warchild is indeed correct in that the extra support tab may be needed for the larger and heavier HID lights. Even though mine are sufficiently solid for the Hella lights, I would probably recommend the other brackets for HID lights especially if you do most of your riding on rural roads...

Can someone please answer a question for me regarding garauld's auxiliary light mounting brackets?  Can I use these mounting brackets to mount a pair of PIAA 910's?  Are the holes in the brackets far enough out to allow you to mount PIAA 910's below the bracket without any interference?
You mean like this? (Tog Gun brackets with 910's installed, 20,000+ miles of use and no problems at all)

tester.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Folks, I made up a few extra pairs of the brackets, so if you want a set (delivered via USPS Priority mail for $35) - just send me a PM. I usually drill the mounting holes for the lights, but if you want to drill them yourself like the one shown on the left, let me know. They are powder coated satin black for durability. Other powder colors may be available.

FJRCrackets.jpg

Garauld,

I received my bracket this weekend. Check's on the way.

Prop's to Garauld for....

1. Offering to replace my damaged right aux bracket for a measly 5 dollars shipping.

2. Sending the bracket without even knowing if I had sent payment.

3. Producing some of the finest quality parts I've seen for the FJR>

3. Just being an all around good guy.

:clap: :fans: :thumbup: :clap: