• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garmin 2720 StreetPilot

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR Flyer

DC Commuter Commando
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Garmin 2720 that I bought from a neighbor a while back to use as a spare. He bought it new back when they were ridiculously expensive. I never had to use it. I upgraded to a Tom Tom Rider.

Screen is in really good shape. No scratches or wear marks. Confirmed a GPS position lock.

Comes with a permanent power cord I had installed on the bike. Also comes in the original box with all the auto accessories - two dash mounts, two remotes, AC adapter, screen cover, CDs.

$50 plus shipping.

I have a Garmin 2720 that I bought from a neighbor a while back to use as a spare. He bought it new back when they were ridiculously expensive. I never had to use it. I upgraded to a Tom Tom Rider.
Screen is in really good shape. No scratches or wear marks. Confirmed a GPS position lock.

Comes with a permanent power cord I had installed on the bike. Also comes in the original box with all the auto accessories - two dash mounts, two remotes, AC adapter, screen cover, CDs.

$50 plus shipping.
I will buy it, thanks Jim O. I sent a pm.