Garmin BaseCamp

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is true. But once you learn a certain "work flow" it becomes second nature.

I wonder if we sat down and I showed you how I design a route in mapsource there would be an Ah-ha! moment somewhere. I did that with FJRed last summer and he said that there were a few things we did that he didn't know about. Sorry I can't remember specifics.
Is this an offer to give a class for folks that attend NERDS? :derisive:

Don't over look 'Road Trip' by Garmin. It works really well as a replacement. I use it on my Macs, don't really know if there is a 'Windoz' version.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is true. But once you learn a certain "work flow" it becomes second nature.

I wonder if we sat down and I showed you how I design a route in mapsource there would be an Ah-ha! moment somewhere. I did that with FJRed last summer and he said that there were a few things we did that he didn't know about. Sorry I can't remember specifics.
Is this an offer to give a class for folks that attend NERDS? :derisive:
Not a bad idea!! :thumbsup:

But if I'll be giving the class, I'll have to figure out a way to stay sober long enough into the evening to give it! :drinks: :crazy: :yahoo:

That would actually be a great thing to have "in reserve" in case of ... ahem, inclement weather. Not that this would keep die hard Feejer riders indoors. :nono:

Last edited by a moderator: