Gen I Givi 46 Topbox Mount Options

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tophog

Reaction score
I have a 2003 FJR1300. I just picked up a like new Givi V46 topbox and Givi rack on Craigslist thinking the racks were the same for all FJR's :( Needless to say the rack does not fit my 2003 as it came off a 2009. Rather than ordering the Givi SR346 rack for my 2003 I was wondering if there was a better mount option I should consider?

The Givi SR346 rack best there is, IMO. It provides the best rear subframe support of any rack system.

If you ever put just a little too much weight in your box, or ride on rough (or dirt) roads, you'll want the steel Givi rack.

I have a 2003 FJR1300. I just picked up a like new Givi V46 topbox and Givi rack on Craigslist thinking the racks were the same for all FJR's :( Needless to say the rack does not fit my 2003 as it came off a 2009. Rather than ordering the Givi SR346 rack for my 2003 I was wondering if there was a better mount option I should consider?
Which rack did you pick up off of ebay? Is it a SR357? What color? I may be interested in taking it off your hands.

Lucas

I'm assuming it's the SR357 as it came off a 2009. I have it listed on Craigslist locally as I don't have a box to ship it in ...until I buy another one..which is why I haven't posted it on here yet.

https://salem.craigslist.org/mcy/2369633324.html

Which rack did you pick up off of ebay? Is it a SR357? What color? I may be interested in taking it off your hands.

Lucas