• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen I windshield

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGroenke

Reaction score
I bought my used Gen I with a VStream which is great in the winter. But it's summer in LA and I'm cooking. Does anybody have an old short Gen I windshield laying around they'd like to sell? I'd like a stock one but aftermarket could work too.

Thanks,

Jeffery

[email protected]

I bought my used Gen I with a VStream which is great in the winter. But it's summer in LA and I'm cooking. Does anybody have an old short Gen I windshield laying around they'd like to sell? I'd like a stock one but aftermarket could work too.
Thanks,

Jeffery

[email protected]
Jeffery,

Before chucking your current windscreen, try a Rifle style tuning block. It's worked wonders for many here on the board and really helps flow air when full down and reduce buffeting when up. Forum member ftompa makes them and it's a quality Farkle. (Thank Fred W for that referal. )

Tuning block thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a very well used gen 1 stock windshield if you want it. It almost went to the dump last weekend as I have two other shields I like better. This windshield has 80K plus miles on it so it has a few nicks and dings from rocks and such but you can have it for the cost of shipping UPS ground from North Cal. Just send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator: