• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen II Corbin seats

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viperspeed99

Reaction score
Selling the Corbin seats that came with the bike I just bought (a 2007). I guess the wife and I just don't have Corbin butts. :)

pair.jpg

Both appear to be in solid shape, no rips or tears. No heat, two piece, all black leather. The front seat( and the rear to some extent) do seem to have some pitting. Not sure is this is normal at all, you can see what I mean plus more in the pictures here;

Corbin Seats

They are part numbers

Y-FJR13-6-F

Y-FJR13-6-R

I don't know a ton about the seats, but if you have any questions, I will try to answer them.

Looking to get $400 for the pair. This includes shipping to the lower 48. I would like to sell them as a pair. Also considering partial trade for a Power Commander V for same bike.

Thanks for looking

Josh

Do you know is the front seat will function in both the high and low positions like the OEM seat will? I think I have read that some (and perhaps all) Corbin seats only work in the low position.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know is the front seat will function in both the high and low positions like the OEM seat will? I think I have read that some (and perhaps all) Corbin seats only work in the low position.

I'm not sure, but I will find out when I get home tonight.

Josh

Only in low position. They are firm but I did a 21/2 month trip on mine two years ago, no problem! Everyone is different.

Only in low position. They are firm but I did a 21/2 month trip on mine two years ago, no problem! Everyone is different.

Just confirming what jmgrif said. The seat does only work in the low position.

Josh

Technically you don't even use the adjuster, so it's in the lowest position, but they seem taller than the stock seat in the low position.