• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Generation 2, factory windshield, and seats

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike in Ohio

Reaction score
I have for sale a factory windshield that was on the bike for 4oo miles and is in perfect condition for $75 plus shipping, and a front and rear seat that was also on the bike for less than 200 miles in new condition for $175.00 plus shipping. The seat and windshield are from a 2008 FJR. You won't be disappointed, if you buy either item.

Mike

I have for sale a factory windshield that was on the bike for 4oo miles and is in perfect condition for $75 plus shipping, and a front and rear seat that was also on the bike for less than 200 miles in new condition for $175.00 plus shipping. The seat and windshield are from a 2008 FJR. You won't be disappointed, if you buy either item.

Mike
I see you're in Indepence, Oh like I am, so if you have time this weekend you can stop by and take a look at it if you are interested.

I see you're in Indepence, Oh like I am, so if you have time this weekend you can stop by and take a look at it if you are interested.

Mike

I grew up in Brecksville, and live in Shaker..nice to see some FJR's in the area...