Gift From Wife

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Dog

Reaction score
As the heading says, this is what my VERY UNDERSTANDING wife got me for our 25th anniversary. Well one of the things anyway. And NO, Before you ask, I don't have anymore pics of the other stuff. :wub:

helmet2.jpg

[SIZE=8pt]photo link edited by Warchild[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to still be having trouble posting pics. What am I doing wrong? Help again please.

SWEEEET!!! :dribble: :D One day I'll get an ARIA too. Congratulations on 25 years of marriage!!! I hope my wife is that understanding after 25 years LOL.

Alan

When I saw your awesome ARAI helmet, I think I had the same response as you did to the "other stuff." :D

Oh yeah...Congratulations on your 25th wedding anniversary.

Thanks to everyone about our anniversary and my new helmet. An earlier post asked if that was a GS1100 in the background. WOW! what an eye. The front fender and tire is barely visible. Yes it is. I bought it brand new in '82 and my wife wouldn't let me sell it even if I wanted to.

Now it's my turn to be UNDERSTANDING... last week my wife brought home a new mini-doxie puppy we named Bogart! I smell a rat LOL. Oh well our other dog and our cat needed some more company. Thanks again everybody!

By the way, Even though it's hard to tell from the pic, the blue in the helmet couldn't be much of a closer match to my '05 paint. I was amazed.

If anyone is interested, it's a Quantum/f "Re-Entry" model. My wife also got a $50.00 discount from the sales lady at the shop. Damn! I'm sending her for parts and all from now on.