Givi box with Admore lighting kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hallett

Reaction score
Bought a Givi E52 Box with Admore lighting kit and PCA mounting base and kit. Traveled for the first time with this setup to Tenn./North Carolina last week. Everything worked great. The lighting kit is well worth the money. I can remove the box in less than two minutes and reinstall PCA back rest for the passenger.

Bought a Givi E52 Box with Admore lighting kit and PCA mounting base and kit. Traveled for the first time with this setup to Tenn./North Carolina last week. Everything worked great. The lighting kit is well worth the money. I can remove the box in less than two minutes and reinstall PCA back rest for the passenger.
Did you get the EZ connect option wiring? Thought about getting a kit for my givi, but didn't know if I should go with the EZ connect option.

The Givi and Add More put the factory trunk to shame.

Lights up high and very visible, OEM nothing!

The easy or quick connect was not there when I purchased, but I for sure would have went with it if it was.

Still IMHO the best trunk combo for the FJR.

I have a Coocase Astra and recently added the Admore kit. Really makes a difference in visibility at night - well worth the cost :)