Givi SR357 question(s)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Guy

Reaction score
It looks like, from the pictures on Givi's site, that the SR357 would give additional bungie or tie points for a bag carried on the back seat. is that correct?

Could I impose on someone to please post a photo of the SR357 without the top case? I'd just like a better idea of what it'd look like when the case is not in use.

Many thanks.

It looks like, from the pictures on Givi's site, that the SR357 would give additional bungie or tie points for a bag carried on the back seat. is that correct?
Could I impose on someone to please post a photo of the SR357 without the top case? I'd just like a better idea of what it'd look like when the case is not in use.

Many thanks.
Let me get one for you in the AM...

Lots of attachment points....just keep up.

DSC_4457a.jpg

Fore anchor on saddle bags, aft is on SR357 rack

tomtopittsburgh139_1024x680.jpg

ReturnTrip277.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Many thanks.
Let me get one for you in the AM...
Would be appreciated.

Correct. Circled part is where SR357 is turning down to mount to rear subframe much like OEM rack.

Ah. Very good, Pseudo-Fed. This was exactly what I wanted to see and what I hoped. I'd hoped the SR357 would supply additional tie or bungie points for a back-seat bag. Thank you very much for the effort. If you're ever in my area, let me know, and I'll give you a guided tour of Arkansas roads.

Ah. Very good, Pseudo-Fed. This was exactly what I wanted to see and what I hoped. I'd hoped the SR357 would supply additional tie or bungie points for a back-seat bag. Thank you very much for the effort. If you're ever in my area, let me know, and I'll give you a guided tour of Arkansas roads.
My pics look the same. I was wondering what you were thinking about more tie down points...

p1010602e.jpg

My pics look the same. I was wondering what you were thinking about more tie down points...
Maybe not more, but better tie down points. I didn't want to tie or bungie to those painted grab bars. That round metal bar looks like it'd take it better.

Maybe not more, but better tie down points. I didn't want to tie or bungie to those painted grab bars. That round metal bar looks like it'd take it better.
I used these straps to secure my dry bag on the factory tail section. They work mighty fine...

https://www.rokstraps.com/