Glove Box problem

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lg_dap-lg.jpg

I found that when I put in the cell phone, a pair of riding gloves, the alarm and garage remotes, my sun and reading glasses and my wallet that occassionally it would bind up the latch mechanism. So I've been leaving the sun glasses at home. :agent:
Holey Crap, I know I couldn't even begin to get that much stuff in mine with out something breaking.

Are you a clown in your day job? (Clown car with 20 guys in it type thing ya know)

Wallet by itself.

Sunglass and maybe some gloves by themselves...

Simply WOW!!

Wouldn't the glove box be more useful as the fuse box? It seems that the fuses could be moved over a few inches and cut out the side of the glove box to mount em.

Has anyone tried this? Objections - Rad?

Bruce

Wouldn't the glove box be more useful as the fuse box? It seems that the fuses could be moved over a few inches and cut out the side of the glove box to mount em.Has anyone tried this? Objections - Rad?

Bruce
Sure would make them a buttload easier to get to. That black panel gives me fits every time I have to take it off. I seem to recall someone putting their power block in there...

OK, for some reason my glove box won't open.
It was working fine and I usually open it at least once a week but now the latch won't release. If I didn't have some stuff in it I need, like registration and proof of insurance I wouldn't worry about it.

Suggestions, Mr. Spock?

Yeah. old post...but I found it really easy to open when I accidently attached my bike key to the hook on my wallet, put them in the box, shut it, and walked into a the gas station in the middle of nowhere...

Just pulled it open with a bit of adrenalin.....<BG>

Box open fine still....

No pockets in my riding pants...

Mary